Saturday, September 29, 2012

We Played Hookey from Life

Last night Marcia and I saw that we had yard work, bills to pay, church work, cleaning, shopping and other stuff to do on Saturday, Sept 29. We went right to work and invited Cliff and Linette to come w us to bike ride in Monterey. Marcia and I took the Corvette and they drove our truck. We ate the the Hogs Breath Inn (owned by Mr Empty Chair) in Carmel. The former mayor was not there today.

Brother and Sister in front of a '57 Plymouth Belvedere

My only wife and I at the Monterey Mopar Show

Mom, Linette and Cliff - yeah, it was overcast but nice for a bike ride

Me, Mom and Linette

3 comments:

Mina said...

I don't know how many times I have to say this: "I want to be you guys when I grow up!" .... No seriously, I want to live that life. You guys look fantastic, as usual. I was a little surprised at the grammatical error(Daddio), but I'll let it slide, because I like you guys so much. Can't wait for Tday!! Lots of sitting on Marmie and Daddy's lap and kisses to come. Be prepared.

daddio said...

Yeah, you are referring to the "I" instead of me. I saw that and didn't know how to go back and correct/edit it. So sorry. I will be more careful about me. As to living our life there is a Newtonian law of Conservation of Matter and Energy and Duties. We still have all that stuff to do and no Saturday.

daddio said...

Yeah, you are referring to the "I" instead of me. I saw that and didn't know how to go back and correct/edit it. So sorry. I will be more careful about me. As to living our life there is a Newtonian law of Conservation of Matter and Energy and Duties. We still have all that stuff to do and no Saturday.