Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Reaction Post for Francesca...

Mom with the local archevist in Pescara who performed miracles for us. He invited us to come back tomorrow to do more. His name is Antonio. Really, I am posting this to comment that Mommy and I read Francesca's blog comment in the hotel room. I couldn't read it all the way through for the laughter. Mom had to come over and read the rest herself! BTW, Mom thinks this guy looks like Gale Westover. I see no resemblence.
 
OK, it can't all be genealogy. We stopped at Gelateria Artegiana in Torre de Passeri to celebrate our finds at the cemetary.
 

3 comments:

Aria said...

Gelato!?!?!? Well of course your had to celebrate! I will probably be a little upset with you guys if you didn't continue our tradition and eat at least one of those a day!

Bethany said...

So you're saying that instead of seeing fat ladies fight over the last electric scooter you eat gelato and hang out with cool old guys. I'd take that trade. We will take the photos and experiences you are having and reveal in them till we can someday do them too. But with you guys. You don't want to do what I've been doing, craziness. I woke up the other night from a bad dream and had to take deep breathes to calm my heart from racing. Ahhh! On an up. Last night we started a new price tradition of heart attacking someone for Valentine’s Day. We did our new neighbors who have two small girls. The kids had a blast and were amazing quiet. Well except for Jack who knocked on the door and then I had to take him down the street because he kept say "HA low" (hello) really loud. Good times. love ya lots!

Mina said...

Living the dream. I cannot tell you how much we are loving the posts on the blog! Your faces look fantastic there. You two belong there. By the way, Mom is totally wrong. Antonio looks more akin to Hector Elizondo(look him up).